Multi Resource Scheduling
Right resource, at right place, at right time, at right task.
SAP Multiresource Scheduling helps you to find suitable resources and assign them to demands. Demands are units of work from plant maintenance (PM), customer service (CS), project system (PS), CRM-service, project and portfolio management (PPM) and cloud for customer-work tickets.
Range of Industries
Energy and Natural Resources
- Single add on application for resource scheduling
- Schedule resources like person, equipment and production resource tools.
- Graphical interfaces to plan resources and demands manually using information about open demands, the utilization of resources, and possible conflicts with the current resource planning situation.
- Automatic support for resource planning based on availability, qualifications, and partner roles, as well as utilization-based automatic assignment creation and intelligent shifting of existing assignments
- Optimization of daily assignment planning, for example, to maximize utilization, minimize travel times, or adhere to SLAs
- Capacity and demand planning by shifting demands at work center level to slots with sufficient capacity
- Integration of geographic information systems to visualize travel routes and support the search for the nearest employee
- Integration with mobile devices to provide information to employees and track the status of assignments
- Plant Maintenance (PM) notification and work orders
- Customer Service (CS) notification and service orders
- Project System (PS) network activities
- SAP CRM service orders
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (SAP PPM) roles
- SAP Cloud for Customer work tickets