SAP MM/EWM Consultant
Atton is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the SAP MM and EWM acumen and the passion for SAP technology work? join in!
Department: Project Delivery
Project Location(s): Pune,MH,IN
Education: Master's Degree
Compensation: Market Rate
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM and WM/EWM
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives, develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of MM/WM modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide adhoc training and user support as required.
- Work self directed and independently, also act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SAP MM and WM/EWM consulting, experience in end to end implementations as well as in support, upgrade, conversion projects.
- Experience in MM and WM/EWM integration points with other SAP modules like FICO, SD, PP, QM and PM.
- Experience on S/4 HANA is preferred.
- Understanding of materials management and warehouse management business processes, experience on extended warehouse management (EWM) is big plus.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Fluently in English speaking, writing, reading.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and resource fullness.
- University bachelor or master degree, preferably in Management, Information Technologies or Engineering.