SAP FICO Consultant
Atton is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the SAP Finance and Controlling acumen and the passion for SAP technology work? join in!
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP FICO.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions, identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives, develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting, investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide adhoc training and user support as required.
- Work self directed and independently, also act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in SAP FICO consulting, experience in end to end implementations as well as in support, upgrade, conversion projects.
- Experience in FICO integration points with other SAP modules like MM, SD, HR, PP, QM and PM.
- Experience on S/4 HANA is preferred.
- Understanding of financial processes such as accounts payable, accounts receivables, credit management, dispute management, treasury management, accounting and financial closing and controlling business processes such as cost element accounting, cost center accounting, activity based accounting, profit center accounting, product cost accounting and profitability analysis.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Fluently in English speaking, writing, reading.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and resource fullness.
- University bachelor or master degree, preferably in Financial Management or ICWA or CA.