SAP Basis Consultant
Atton is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the SAP basis administration acumen and the passion for SAP technology work? join in!
SAP Basis administrators will primarily responsible for managing an SAP environment. Perform SAP installation, Post installation, Client administration, System refresh and Post refresh activities as required.
- Perform SAP installation, Post installation, client administration, System Refresh and Post-Refresh activities as required.
- Perform User administration and role/profile assignment.
- Perform Role Creation, Modification and Full trouble shooting support for the users authorization failures in all SAP applications and resolving the Security issues and support in integration testing of Roles/Profiles.
- Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor and manage the SAP background job workload.
- Perform OSS / SAP Service Marketplace: Searching notes & creating OSS messages for the respective queries to improve the Performance. And software download, Maintain System Data, License Key & Maintenance Certificate, Developer & object registrations and connection maintenance etc.
- Preventive Maintenance activities – Support Pack/Plug-in implementations, Kernel upgrades, OSS note applications and to apply support pack for Java using JSPM.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Perform SAP Database Administration – Space management, database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, database problem determination and resolution, etc.
- Perform parameter modification, Buffer, memory management, performance tuning and troubleshoot.
- Desired candidate should have 01-05 years of experience as SAP BASIS Consultant in any reputed company.
- Experience on operating systems such as Windows, Linux.
- Experience on database technologies such as SQL, Oracle, BD2, HANA
- Must have hands on end to end SAP infrastructure management experience and after go live support experience using ASAP Methodology, SAP Solution manager and Activate methodology.
- Must have in depth knowledge of latest versions of SAP Netweaver platform and business suite installation such as ECC, S/4 HANA.
- Experience in SAP NW product integration, Solution Manager, PI/PO, BW/BI, Enterprise Portal Experience in Installation, Upgrades (Version Upgrade, EHP Upgrade, SPS installation and Kernel Upgrades), DR setup and migration of SAP system.
- Must have good experience in System Security, Role Maintenance and Authorizations. Experience in handling incidents, change management and problem management.
- Support, operations and proactive/reactive maintenance of SAP ERP and BW systems (ECC 6.0 and BW 7.0).
- Have strong soft skills like interpersonal skills, team skills, and communication skills both verbal and written.
- University bachelor or master degree, preferably in Management, Information Technologies or Engineering.