SAP ABAP Consultant
Atton is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the SAP ABAP (programming) acumen and the passion for SAP technology work? join in!
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specifications to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA’s.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Provide technical consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SAP ABAP consulting, experience in end to end implementations as well as in support, upgrade, conversion projects.
- Strong object orientation experience.
- SAP HANA and SAP Fiori development experience is required or preferred.
- Gateway development, web services, API experience is big plus.
- Ability to understand business processes and related ABAP development from a customer perspective.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Fluently in English speaking, writing, reading.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and resource fullness.
- University bachelor or master degree, preferably in Master of Computer Application or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technologies or Engineering.