Atton is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the marketing and sales acumen and the passion for marketing and sales work? join in!
The principal purpose of the sales manager is to lead, drive, manage, coach and develop a team of solution sales executives, as well as consistently attain targeted revenue and profitability goals. This is accomplished by utilizing management skills, relevant processes and training towards the achievement of all sales and quality targets in accordance of business objectives.
- Presales and bid management for SAP solutions.
- Manages the sales pipeline in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals.
- Provides feedback to field management on engagement level with solution sales team.
- Participates in regular business review meetings or forecast calls.
- Assesses the overall performance of the team with respect to the goals/KPIs and its own revenue target.
- Works with marketing and field sales management to understand and implement initiatives with solution sales requirements.
- Drives and coordinates with field management team to develop a pipeline, revenue and demand management.
- 05-10 years’ experience in sales and in sales management (Direct Sales).
- Extensive sales experience with business applications and/or IT solutions, experience in selling enterprise application solutions and services.
- Collaborative style and ability to work in a networked organization with virtual teams.
- Proven track record of capturing and growing customer and market share in a profitable manner.
- Successful people management experience.
- Fluently in English speaking, writing, reading
- University bachelor or master degree, preferably in Management, Information Technologies or Engineering.