Atton is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the functional and technical resources management acumen and the passion for managing customer projects work? join in!
The principal purpose of this role is to manage medium up to large scale projects throughout their lifecycle. The Project Manager is responsible for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project, for identifying key resources and providing the direction they require in order to meet project objectives. The Project Manager provides leadership to cross functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria. They also ensure adherence to project management methodology practices, provide team coaching, evaluate the performance of team members and reinforce the knowledge management through the collection and communication of lessons learned.
The project manager has ability to manage projects that require coordination of work between various parties, internal team, SAP and subcontractors.
- Conduct project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan.
- Accomplish relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Manage vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them. Create a project environment that enables highest performance by team members.
- Ensure proper use of methodology, tools and procedures.
- Ensure proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives.
- Balance the time, cost and scope to realize the expected business value.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Manage the project budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Escalate issues early about the project to account management or delivery management.
- Determine successful closure for all parties, gain acceptance and sign off by all parties when closure is reached.
- Maintain project documentation and updates to relevant knowledge management bases, analyze lessons learned and share with the organization project management community.
- Participate in the development of project management best practices.
- 10 – 15 years of project management experience in medium up to large scale projects.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements.
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills, ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Understanding of SAP solutions and of the consulting business processes & functions.
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Innovative thinking and results driven.
- University bachelor or master degree, preferably in Management, Information Technologies or Engineering.
- PMP certification and/or other industry and project management certifications.