Human Resource Manager
Atton is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the employee management acumen and the passion for employee services work? join in!
The principal purpose of the human resource manager is to lead, drive, manage, coach and develop a human resource practice in organization that includes recruitment, time management, employee observation, general administration, employee development, performance management, transfer, promotion, increments, address employee problems/issues as well as organization of extra curricula activities for employee. This can be accomplished by utilizing management skills, relevant processes and training towards the achievement of all human resource related activities in accordance of business and organizations objectives.
- Responsible for end-to-end handling of recruitment and separation portfolio – Onboarding, background verification, Transfers, leaves, Separations.
- Responsible for handling time management, personnel development-training etc.
- Responsible for handling payroll processing and related queries of the employees.
- Responsible for end-to-end handling of travel management.
- Responsible for drafting the policies/procedures based on employment laws of the land.
- Responsible for handling internal and external related audits.
- Ensures that internal and external processes are compliant with the local guidelines.
- Ensures that regular support is provided to the local HR lead and SLAs are meet.
- Participates and manages HR adhoc projects or initiatives as needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in human resource management.
- Successful people management experience.
- Fluently in English speaking, writing, reading.
- The human resource manager must demonstrate his or her ability to pay attention to detail and ensure work is consistently completed and accurate within expected timeframes.
- The human resource manager must be committed to professional learning towards enhancing his or her skills and knowledge to perform the required tasks. Specifically, current and thorough knowledge of employment law, human resources practices particularly in the area of employee relations and labor relations and detailed knowledge of traditional and interest based negotiations.
- The human resource manager must display a positive attitude toward others and their work.
- The human resource manager is expected to respect the confidential nature of their position by avoiding discussion about any topics that are not formally communicated to the employee by management of company.
- University bachelor or master degree, preferably in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations etc.