How a manufacturer of roller driving profitability
Our client was incorporated in 1977 for carrying out re-shelling of mill rollers and manufacturing of new mill rollers.
Over the period of 39 + years, our client has grown to become largest re-shelling unit in the world. The company has installed capacity to produce 1500 mill rollers per annum catering to all the major sugar factories and original equipment manufacturers of mills in domestic and international market.
Our client remained on the forefront of milling technology by manufacturing conventional, innovative and patented internal bleeding rollers, highly wear resistant rollers and high performance geometry rollers of own patented designs. Products list also, included underfeed and force feed rollers of specialized designs.
As business diversification, in 2002 our client started casting division, producing cast iron and S. G. iron castings catering to quality castings requirements of wind turbine, machine tools, pumps and valves etc industries.
Our client is known for its quality products, technical capabilities, engineering inattentiveness and superb customer service.
Mill Roller Manufacturer
Products and Services
Mill Rollers, Castings
Rs. 100+ Cr
• Enable Product cost controlling
• Cost center and Profit center accounting
• Profitability analysis
• Expertise in enterprise applications and industry experience
• Deep industry knowledge SAP resource and cost effective
• Studied existing processes deployed product cost controlling functionality
• Deployed cost center accounting , profit center accounting and profitability analysis
• Product costing brings real-time cost visibility
• Enabled management to view manufacturing location wise costs and profits
• Enabled management to view product wise profit
• Increased transparency, particularly with each sales order
• Improved data quality and the complete elimination of manual data feeding
Increased transparency with each sales order
Helps to track and monitor data of different cost and profit centers situated across locations
Management now have 360 view on product costing and profitability
Better Decision Making
Enables quicker management decisions making
Enables where costs have been incurred in the organization and for what purpose
“We are leading mill roller manufacturer in Maharashtra, In order to view cost of our product we decided to deployed SAP controlling module. we selected atton for this task, Atton team successfully deployed controlling process. Now we can see real time cost of our product, location wise costs and profits and even each product wise actual cost.
Mr. D. Patil, Manager Finance and Controlling