How is an leading polymer firm streamlining financial and controlling operations and improving visibility
Our client a leading tier 1 supplier to all major OEMs in two-wheelers, three-wheelers, four-wheelers and commercial vehicles. With presence of 15 plants and 2 R&D centres and having infrastructure of moulding machines ranging from 250 T to 3500 T with captive tool room and full fledged paint shop, our client cater to high quality demands of Indian and global needs. Our client quick turn around time for new products with quality and differentiation through innovation and customer centric attitude makes them a preferred partner for their customers.
Our client emphasize on design driven technology by amalgamating the needs of end clients with the aesthetic flair of design and the technical finesse of engineering.
With a across location, manufacturing and paint shop presence, our client has invested in a state of the art technical center, which is fully geared to handle the intricate aspects of tool designing and manufacturing. This is further supported by a full fledged Research and Development unit that helps provide solution for, Interior and Exterior system engineering, internal body parts, mirror assemblies and advanced air filter solutions across PV, CV, 2W and 3W segment. For future, our client also developing the light weight body parts to meet the customer demands and government regulations.
Automotive Polymer Manufacturer
Products and Services
Air filters, Filters assemble, Seat assemble
Rs. 500+ Cr
• Optimization of financial process
• Complete visibility on product costing and profitability
• Reduce time of month end closing activities
• Expertise in finance and controlling, dedicated team for FI and CO
• Expertise in enterprise applications and industry experience
• Studied existing processes and streamlined financial process
• Optimized the payment process
• Real time product costing and visibility in profit margin
• Faster processes execution, and availability of real time data
• More efficient payment process execution
• On the go product costing and profit margins
• Increased transparency, particularly with each sales order
Runs financial closing in a much faster way
Instant financial analysis
Real time and predictive planning
End to end payment process automation
Control and Monitoring
Continuous accounting and control monitoring
“We are leading supplier of polymer parts to OEM. We wanted to bring efficiency in financial and controlling process hence we selected ATTON to do this task. Atton team provided insights in each process and streamlined financial and controlling process.
Mr. Venugopal, Project Lead